Saturday, May 13, 2006

Pierre Lacroix Update

I previously posted:
5:45pm (est) Pierre Lacroix, President and General Manager of the Colorado Avalanche is stepping down today after 12 years with the club. Sources in Denver said that an announcement will be made as soon as today. Under his helm the Colorado Avalanche won two Stanley Cups in 1996 and 2001, after the former Quebec Nordics relocated to Denver in 1995.
I meant to update my posting to include that Pierre Lacroix was stepping down as General Manager only, that he was to remain as President and that he already had a successor in mind and that the selection process would be short. Sorry, sometimes life gets in the way of life. I am trying to find out what time the story broke and who broke it first. Good one.
spr

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly think that you were the first one in North America to post this story on the worldwideweb. I think you beat the Denver Post by about four minutes ... but they spelled Avalanche correctly!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home